YOUR PRIVACY IS IMPORTANT TO US
At Accredited Lending Services, we understand that the details you provide us with are not only private and personal but that how we collect, use, hold, exchange and protect your information is important to you.
You can be confident in the fact that we abide by and are bound by the Privacy Act and the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) for the protection of personal information.
Personal information means any information about you as an identified individual, or an individual who is reasonably identifiable, whether the information Is true or not, and whether the information or opinion is recorded in a material form or not.
For example identity and contact details, marital status and financial information.
We are collecting personal and financial information about you to provide you with our broking services.
1. The information you provide will be held by us (Caduceus Enterprises International Pty Ltd trading as Accredited Lending Services, Australian Credit Licence 395275) and Finsure Finance and Insurance (Australian Credit Licence 384704).
2. You appoint us your agent to obtain your credit information from a credit reporting body on your behalf.
3. You appoint us, our employees, and our agents permission to contact your employers, accountant, superannuation provider or anyone else as required for the purpose of verifying details supplied by you.
4. We may use credit information and any other information you provide to arrange or provide finance and other services.
5. We may exchange the information with the following types of entities, some of which may be located overseas:
- Persons who provide finance or other products to you, or to whom an application has been made for those products.
- Financial consultants, accountants, lawyers and advisers
- Any industry body, tribunal, court or otherwise in connection with any complaint regarding our services
- Any person where we are required by law to do so
- Any of our associates, related entities or contractors
- Your referees, such as your employer, to verify information you have provided
- Any person considering acquiring an interest in our business or assets
- Any organisation providing online verification of your identity
6. You confirm that you are authorised to provide the personal details presented and consent to your information being checked with the document issuer or official record holder via third party systems for the purpose of confirming your identity.
If you do not provide the information, we may be unable to assist in arranging finance or providing other services.
Caduceus Enterprises International Pty Ltd T/As Accredited Lending Services -
Copyright © 2019 All Rights Reserved.
ACN - 129 312 394
Australian Credit Licence Number: 395275
Patrice Sullivan - Finance Specialist (Director) - FBAA & MFAA
Diploma of Finance and Mortgage Broking Management